Tours & Activities
There are a number of things to do at Tills and the surrounding areas.
- Our major draw and attraction is of course our beautiful clean beach, we have lounge chairs with sun shades, tables and chairs, beach volley ball, botchy ball, other beach games, and a beach side bar
- 9 holes of mini golf
- Giant Chess board
- Table tennis
- Relaxing on your porches
- Our tasty restaurants with outdoor dinning
- Tills is also perfect for your events, be it wedding, meetings, or banquets we are happy to host and cater.
- Walk the streets of Gomoa Fetteh and meet the friendly people, play football at the park and view some old architecture.
- Take a stroll down the beach to the next point and see Senya the next town on another distant point.
- Take a 15 minute trip to Senya to view Fort Metal Cross which is said to still be haunted to this day and is still in good shape.
- We are half way between Accra and Cape coast so taking a day trip to Cape Coast while using us as a base is very possible.
- There are some prominent festivals throughout the year in the surrounding communities and Gomoa Fetteh including for the start of the fishing season and a yam festival.